Peak Pressure Indicator MSI-3
One of the engine indicators is peak pressure indicator MSI-3 which measures and displays maximum compression or ignition pressures in individual cylinders of diesel engines. The peak pressure indicator provides to measure range up to 300 bar with easy and simple operation.
The self-explanatory handling of the indicators allows even unexperienced operators to take successful measurements in few minutes.
• Measuring range up to 300 bars
• High accuracy in all speed ranges
• Easy and simple operation
• Extremely robust, low maintenance
• Insensitive to vibration
• Steel-manometer in safety construction
• Light weight